Super Anti Spyware
Microsoft AppLocale Utility – Microsoft AppLocale is a utility that allows Unicode (UTF-16) based Windows XP and 2003 users to run non-Unicode legacy (code-page based) applications without changing the current system locale. AppLocale automatically detects language for non-Unicode program and simulates a corresponding system locale for code-page to/from Unicode conversions.
1. Start SQL Developer and connect to DBMS.
GRANT DEBUG CONNECT SESSION TO some_user;
GRANT DEBUG ANY PROCEDURE TO some_user;
3. Start remote debug, enter Port and IP address which is accessible from DBMS.
4. Execute “execute DBMS_DEBUG_JDWP.CONNECT_TCP(‘your ip’,4000);”.
5. Select procedure, add breakpoint, compile for debug.
6. debug procedure (ctrl+shif+f10), enter IP if needed.
I had same work with an old PowerBuilder 8 application maintenance and upgrade. While trying to add OLE control to a windows PB constantly crashed. PB and Windows XP reinstall didn’t helped. I found a hint here http://brucearmstrong.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/problems-using-activex-controls/
Good info here – http://forum.mobiles.lt/index.php?topic=10487.0
In a nutshell:
1. Clean PC from any nokia software:
- Uninstall All Nokia Software
- Uninstall PC Suit
- Run Nokia_PC_Suite_Cleaner
- Clean registry
- Rename/remove wdf01000.sys from windows\system32\drivers\
2. Restart PC
5. Restart PC